MOBILE BRAKE REPAIRS
Car brakes are a crucial of your car’s safety so to avoid an unexpected road accident, it is recommended to get them checked regularly.
We repair all makes and models including Audi, BMW, Citroen, Ford, Mercedes, Peugeot, Volkswagen to name a few.
Our mobile repair and fitting service could save you pounds when compared to high street and main dealer outlets, and because we come to you there is no waiting around.
Being mobile means that we also have lower overheads which can mean significant savings for you. All parts supplied and fitted come with a minimum 12 month manufacturer warranty.
We are honest, reliable and only use highly qualified, experienced mechanics so you can be sure your vehicle is in good hands.
REPLACING BRAKE PADS
Brake pad replacement is a very common repair job for our mobile mechanics. The reason is simple: brakes wear out naturally, as the material they’re made with has durability limits. The pads rub on the brake disk to stop your car, so worn pads are the first part to check if you are experiencing any braking issues.
GET YOUR BRAKES INSPECTED IF :-
- The brake pedal feels spongy or presses further down the floor than usually
- Your vehicle veers to the right or left when you brake Unusual noises or vibrations occur when you hit the brakes
- Many brake pads these days have a built-in metal component that creates a slight squeal.
- The squeal becomes louder just as you hit the brakes.
If you begin to hear a loud squealing noise, give us a call, early detection can save you money and maybe prevent an accident.
WHAT AUTOFIX CHECKS
- Condition of discs
- Brake disc and pad thickness
- Brake shoe condition
- Performance of the calipers and sliders
- System leaks
- Brake fluid check and level
- Condition of brake lines and hoses
- Electronic diagnosis of the ABS system
- Pedal check – engine running and stopped
Why are my brakes grinding/grating?
Why are my brakes squealing?
Why am I getting judder from my brake pedal when braking?
My car is pulling to one side when I’m braking, why?
Why is my brake pedal spongy?
My brakes seem to be not stopping me very well, why?
Kirkby In Ashfield
Sutton in Ashfield